Thursday 20 December 2007

NRLA- Glasgow 6th-10th Feb

hey

NRLA line up


just to let you know in case anyone was fancying it- the easy jet flights london gatwick to glasgow are currently 35 quid on big sale- think its only a few more days though, laura and i are flying up on the weds 10th to see caroline smith and julia bardsley and also things on fire (the galapagos man) from last years MA is sat 9th- as well as lots of other interesting looking stuff- doug said he wasa going up too. we're coming back sunday, not booked a hostel yet....

would be fab if others fancied it too!! maybe we could do something performative ourselves...hmmmmm

xx

7 comments:

Sally said...

Hi honeys.
I am in for the trip. Just give me your flight details so that I book on the same one and we can travel together.
As for the group documentation for the group project etc. I 'd rather talk about it some other day...Too tired to think right now...
Kisses everyone.

harriet said...

wicked hon, will email you them x x x

Laura Bean said...

Hey!

Should be good - looking forward to it.

I'm not really up for doing anything performative...but I'm more than happy to watch you ;o)

xxxx

Corinne Felgate said...

hey guys,

i'm really up for getting a hostel together - i think i'll probably get the train up though - be all eco friendly and all - it'll be a little quicker for me too - do you mean that you've booked to go up on wednesday the 6th ? and leavihng on the 10th - i'm a little confused? what kind of time do you get there - just so i get on the right train?

x

Anonymous said...

hey sounds cool..
could you forward your flight detail for me as well?

but let me just check the date
cause my passport will be used for
my visa extension for 3-4 weeks

T-T

cant travel without my passport i guess

let me check first..

a nyway....happy new year!!!!

Laura Bean said...

Oh God! My passport! I didn't even think that i would need it I think it's expired!

Well done Neil I'l look into that as soon as I'm back in London town. I have got the full line up now on cd so will bring it into college on the second for anyone that wants to see it.

Corrine - I think that those are the dates but I'd check times with Harriet, she is much more organised than I am :o)

Looks like a group trip - should be fun

xxxx

harriet said...

hey
times in case you didnt get it easyjet flight times weds 6th feb 14.40 depart gatwick, arrive 16.05 glasgow, sunday 10th feb depart glasgow 15.55 arrive 17.25 gatwick

fab its to be a group trip!- should be a good 'un

xxx